Menu

World champion in sustainability

Swisscom named world’s most sustainable telecom­mu­ni­ca­tions company.

Climate-neutral op­er­a­tions

The company has itself saved 80% of emissions and now offsets the other 20% with myclimate.

The world premiere:

50 Gbps

Achieved for the first time by Swisscom in a real fixed network en­vi­ron­ment.

Fastweb is growing!

Fastweb has more cus­tomers, more revenue and more EBITDA.

CHF 1.6 bil­lion

Invested by Swisscom in Swiss network expansion and main­te­nance.

And everything turned

“blue”

blue – the new blue entertainment experience, combining film, cinema, TV and news.

Test winner

No. 1

in all mobile network tests in Switzer­land.